tweet this Tweet this Pin this Email it Add this

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall is here, and it brought back Pumpkin Spice!

Tomorrow is the first day of Fall, 2013. Fall absolutely rocks my socks. Almost as much as ...




...this Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake. The recipe is here at Sprinkle Bakes.  Really. Eat this. Thank me later. I take no responsibility for the damage done to your waistline as a result of this post. If you top this with espresso whip cream your guests will beg you to keep the recipe a secret. 

***Do not feed to the toddler who is already up past his bedtime. Espresso and babies don't mix, I know you are shocked. Be warned. ***

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is a combination of my two favorite things...pumpkin and cheesecake!!! Definitely will be making this. Thanks for the post! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Do it! For me it was the espresso ... so much love for coffee.

      Delete

Visitors